1954 Imperial wiring

Cliff;
I'm in the middle of installing a new wiring harness made by Rhode Island
Wiring.  Look for them under "W" in Hemmings.  I sent them my old harness to
duplicate as they had the New Yorker harness in their catalog, but the Imp has
some length under the hood over the NY.  So, now they should have the Imperial
harness in their latest catalog.  I've installed their harnesses before and
they look wonderful with fresh bright colored cloth insulation and they have
pretty good instructions.  I'm also upgrading to the park brake warning light,
tho I don't have the bulb socket or the switch, but then my birthday is coming
next month........anyone want to surprise me?...:)
Once that cloth insulation gets to the age of our treasures, it seems to fall
off if you look at it==with the potential for some pretty scary shorts.
Cheers,
Roger
'54 Custom