Corporate Auto Movers

My experience was the complete opposite of Peter's, and CAM made a point of
making sure that I was in direct communication with the mover. They are a
broker, but they worked very hard to get the best deal for me for a reliable
hauler.

I guess you take a chance any time you have to hire someone to do a job. I may
have been lucky.

Paul