CAM phase 2

Was your car damaged or just late? Did CAM offer any compensation for your
displeasure? Did you ask for any?

I hate to play a game of 20 Questions (well okay, just 3), but the way that
cars (including our Imperials) are being sold over the WEB everyday and between
states, this is good information to share.

Paul