From: Bob
Sent: Apr 5, 2004 10:23 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Car Covers

After 25 years, the cover for my '62 finally gave up the ghost with it's last cleaning.  It was purchased through J.C. Whitney (although I don't remember who the specific vendor was), and I'll have to say I got my money's worth on that one...

Having been so long since the last time around at this, I was wondering if anyone can report good or bad experiences in purchasing car covers, and who they purchased from.  They come in all ranges of materials and prices, so to get some feedback on PERSONAL experiences is always a valuable tool...

Thanks for your input!

Bob Trepanier