Car Covers

Hi gang,
This is my input on the subject.  I have gone to
several places and bought the largest cover I can get,
just to find out that it is to small.  I can't find
one for my 55 Imperial or my 58 F--d sedan Street Rod.
 I have tried every place that is a retailer in
Billings Mt.  I guess I will have to buy tailor made.
Other companies covers just don't fit the large
classic cars.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa

 --- Bob <bobs62mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > After 25
years, the cover for my '62 finally gave up
> the ghost with it's last cleaning.  It was purchased
> through J.C. Whitney (although I don't remember who
> the specific vendor was), and I'll have to say I got
> my money's worth on that one...
>
> Having been so long since the last time around at
> this, I was wondering if anyone can report good or
> bad experiences in purchasing car covers, and who
> they purchased from.  They come in all ranges of
> materials and prices, so to get some feedback on
> PERSONAL experiences is always a valuable tool...
>
> Thanks for your input!
>
> Bob Trepanier

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa