Please Welcome Joel Hunter

New Subscriber(s): Joel Hunter
Email Address is: thejoel_hunter@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: dallas, texas

Car(s) owned: 1972 yellow imperial lebaron 4 door with tan/beige top

Self-Introduction: i am 24 year old restoration rookie.  people think i'm
crazy for trading my ford ranger for this car but its different than
anything else on the street. i love mopar vinyl tops, from imperials to
challengers. the broken odometer says 89,293 but im sure its a little beyond
that. it runs great although i plan to rebuild the motor