Gas mileage..or lack of

Bill & Elaine,

10 to 12 MPG is about what you can expect for city, or stop & go driving, but you might be able to achieve 15 to 17 on the highway.  Of course, mileage depends on several things, one of the most important is how you drive, another would be the mechanical condition of your Imperial.  Another point that is seldom mentioned, low tire pressure and front end alignment, as both, if not correct, will create drag and it takes increased power to overcome drag and increased power means less mileage.  There are more things that could be mentioned, but I will stop with this.

Bill/Imp, 68's