Gas mileage..or lack of

Hi list,
I met a very smart salesman a few years ago.  I asked
him a question about fuel mileage on a 32 foot motor
home.  He stated that if you have the money to buy
this rig but not the gas, there is no sense buying the
motor home.  I use this philosophy in my life still.
I sold the motor home, not because of the fuel
mileage.  It was worn out.  The Imperial is the same.
If I cant afford gas it is a unnecessary evil and it
needs to go.  So far that has not happened.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaa

   First off let me say "Thanks" to all for the