Subject: IML: Steering Box
From: Bobby_Wicker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 09:20:37 -0500

Two questions.  What would you expect to pay for rebuilding a steering box
and what could you pay to just buy an already rebuilt box?  Mine is off the
car and has been waiting for two weeks for what was supposed to be a 2 day
turn-around.  It may be cheaper and faster for me to just buy a new one for
my 64 Crown.  Where could I find one?