1960 Imperial 413 ( P-41)

Just checking in to let everyone know I got the 1962 413 back to lowell and he had the correct 413 for my 1960 setting on a pallet and ready to come home. The engine I brought back is the right one. Took it to the car wash and degreased. I loaded the cylinders and turned it over with a wrench. The engine has great compression. The spark plugs looked better than some I have pulled on our newer cars. Very liitle sludge in the valley and around the lifters. Rocker arms clean also. Now I will have to get it out of the pickup and onto an engine stand. Thanks again for all the e-mail help that was sent.

Tim
1960 Imperial