Was '55 Imperial on Ebay, Now 2 Sedans for Less $

Was '55 Imperial on Ebay, Now 2 Sedans for Less $

David,

I have a great proposition for our potential buyers out there.

I will throw in my '55 Sedan with factory wire wheels for another $30,000. This
way our propective investor would get two very nice '55 Sedans (with factory
wire wheels), yours and mine, for $60,000 as opposed to one really clean '55
Newport Coupe for $105,000.

Do you think we will get any nibbles???

Paul