Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 2:35 AM
Subject: IML: Diagnosis Please... Now the answer to the riddle...

Hello...
My thanks to all who helped me on this one. Yes, for those of you whom answered "fuel pump" this was the correct answer. Before my short trip to Rancho Cucamunga today to get the hen and rooster I quickly switched out fuel pumps and was on my way.
Without the worry of potentially being embarassed with a roadside breakdown in the desert mountains I was able to smile at those thumbs up people passing me in thier 2004 SUV's.
Nothing like floating on a cloud in an imperial doing 80 mph.
Now it time though for me to touch base with someone here about how to proceed with my next project on my 413. I have a new A/C compressor ready to install, old hoses and cooling radiators which came with the car. I plan on getting a new seal kit for the hoses. But... what do I buy as far as ester oil? How much do I need? I would like to do it myself with a DYI kit. I think I want to go with the new stuff with the new compressor. Anyone have any ideas on this?
Summers coming and it'll soon be 110 degrees here. Im not willing to go without A/C this year.
Regards,

Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California
65 Ford F 350 Super Duty Dually