Was '55 Imperial on Ebay, Now 2 Sedans for Less $

Was '55 Imperial on Ebay, Now 2 Sedans for Less $

I think that you hit the nail on the head, buddy. None of us can tell anything
about it other than that it looks good in pictures. I think that we were all
being facetious by not criticizing the price. I know that I was.

The disclosures about the car would lead me to believe that it is just another
nice old Imperial. 62,000 miles with one repaint??? Since when does that mean
number one?

I think that the car is gorgeous, but hardly worth the asking price, even if it
is a "Number One".

Paul