The Easter Bunny?

Hi everybody,
How many of you had the Easter Bunny come into your
lives this weekend.  This Bunny dude is a very
interesting fellow.  While at a friends house for
Easter dinner I meet him first hand.  He never gave me
a chocolate egg but something way more special.  This
Bunny is a fellow car nut.  He came to my friend's
home and yells out. "Who own that beautiful 55
Imperial."  We spent awhile talking and he's telling
me he has three of these on his property down by the
Yellowstone river.  I blew him off until we went for a
ride.  He takes me down this horse trail and up pops a
privet bone yard.  He had 14, 54-66 cads, some 55-56
ford crowns and three 55 imperials.  One 2 door
hardtop and two sedans like mine.  He told me his
partner has 5 more in Roundup, Mt.  This is how the
Easter Bunny fits in.  These 3 are part cars and I now
have access to some very hard to find parts.  This is
a heck of a lot better than a chocolate egg.  I cant
wait to meet his buddy.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaaa

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa