shocks again?

  Sorry, since we are going to replace the shocks we are doing both front and
back..so need info on what would be best.
  As far as demo derbys, we have been asked at least 6-7 times in the past 3
weeks if we are interested in selling our 75..one guy offered us $800 on the
spot..Thanks but no thanks..even if we werent going to drive and fix it up we
would not sell it for a derby..We paid $1200 for this and only put about a $100
in it so far and she already gets looks as we drive it around town.
   Thanks, Bill & Elaine
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by tigerpaw.com]