Shocks

Does your car have rear height control?  Is it functional?  I had some
Monroe adjustable shocks put on my NYB a couple years back and they're
great.  Even if you don't have RHC, you can still put a filler nozzle
behind the license plate holder and adjust the shocks from there.  One
thing though, if the car rides well, why are you looking to fix a cause
without a problem?