? for the Electrical Engineers

Great Chris, thanks

My son and I are going up the Spring Carlisle swap meet to take 8 of our
"Imperial Wheeling Machines", hopefully to sell.  We're going to be
camping because a lot of the components are pretty 'portable' if you
know what I mean.  I have this thing I made to use in the house when we
have power failures which is basically a wire with 2 brake lights hung
on it and alligator clips on the other end.  I just bring in a battery
and hook it up and at least we can see to eat and even read.

Now I will feel comfortable stringing it in the tent knowing it will
last the whole week.

if anyone is going to Carlisle next week, look us up.  Don't know which
space were going to be in (working with a friend) but we will be in the
NorthEast field near Luddy Chevrolet.

Thanks again!

Kerry Pinkerton
Wheelingmachines.com

Christopher Middlebrook wrote:

>There are some assumptions I will make for this calcualtion.  One is that the
>battery is fully charged, and two, the temperature is not taken into account.
>Three, I think those bulbs draw about an amp each.
>Keeping those factors, consider a discharge rate of 2Ah.
>
>For a 650A battery we would be talking about 325 hours which is about 13 and a
>half days.
>
>Chris Middlebrook
>62 Custom Southampton

begin:vcard
fn:Kerry Pinkerton
n:;Kerry Pinkerton
email;internet:http://Dte.net/57imperial     50 Crown, 57, 61(s), 68 convert
other lesser makes
tel;work:Manufacture of high quality Wheeling Machines
tel;home:http://wheelingmachines.com
version:2.1
end:vcard