From: Anthony Bungaro <abungaro@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 6:26 PM
Subject: IML: 67 Imperial electrical issues

After spending a fortune on restoring, stripping, rechroming all birte work--repainting., AND replaced turn signal switch on my car---signals, brake lights ---all electrical worked fine!
I have had all the wood on the dash and panels professionally redone----
Here is now the problem----(driving me and my mechanic crazy!!)
When you step on the brakes ---dash lights and running lights and turn signal fender lights up!
Has anyone experienced this sort of problem before!
I am visiting my mechanic again tomorrow---he is thinking there is some sort of grounding problem some where!
Initially., he thought it may be a faulty turn signal switch---however----when the car is off and you depress the brakes., that is when the dash and running lights illuminate

ANYONE!?
THANKYOU
ANTHONY   67 crown convt