'72 era Chrysler rear shocks

As I recall, there were two different lenght of Chrylser rear shocks back then.  Something about sedan and wagon?  When the '74 era new chassis was introduced, things tended to get more lined out and "standardized" with respect to the rear shocks.  "Police" application shocks might be an option to guarantee a HD rated shock, I suspect.

Enjoy!
W Bell