automotive woodgrain

May want to try WWW.ROCKLER.COM    They sell walnut veneer with and without adhesive backing.  Just ordered some for my 67 Imperial

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 3:04 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: automotive woodgrain

3M was the main manufacturer of the automotive woodgrain vinyl "decal".  Rolls of that stuff are still around, but in only a few grains/colors.  From what I found out about a year ago, everyone that has anything sells the same stuff.  Check the automotive 3M website, possibly.  Seems like I found that stuff from a Google search of "woodgrain automotive", if I recall correctly.  Most of the darker grain that was used is a close match to what was on the Chrysler minivans.

Hope this might help,

W Bell