Found: 65 Imperial Convertible for sale in SF

Found: 65 Imperial Convertible for sale in SF

I have access to a grey, 1965 Imperial Convertible in the San Francisco Bay Area.  It is buried and I did not get to inspect it too much - will do so later this week and will take pictures at that time.  It is rough and needs work but appears to be complete, not rusted, and may be coaxed to run.  Owner says it ran great 18 months ago when parked.

Will need interior, brakes and paint at the least.  Probably more but this looks like a good solid car. Between a 4 and a 5 but nothing really bad about it, just a lovable "shaggy dog" right now.

If interested, please contact me directly at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx or give me a call during reasonable hours Pacific Standard Time.  415-699-8760

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  LeBaron>http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm