'56 Power Window Switch

I finally opened up the drivers door today to replace the broken glass -
actually a rather easy job.  Obviously I had to disconnect the power window
switch
in order to remove the door panel and in doing so discovered that two
terminals are broken on the master switch.  Does anyone know of a source for a
replacement or have a car that they are parting out that still has a functional
switch?  Is there a way to rebuild these switches including replacing missing
terminals and repairing cracked and missing casing?

Thanks
Jeff
'56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ