engine off center

D^2

I have a factory brochure of the 1968 Imperial LeBaron limo, and I have examined it carefully many times, to see just how Stageway managed the stretch.  In one of the interior rear seat pictures, the console is shown, centered as it should be, but the bottom of the console shows that there is more of it on the left than the right, in relation to the driveshaft tunnel.  For a  time I could not figure out why it should be this way, then it came to me, the driveshaft tunnel is not in the center of the car, but off set to the right. Thursday will be going to a dealer's "Open House" with a friend, to see the new "300", and our means of transportation will be a red & black 1968 "300", not an Imperial, but close.

Take care, check those tires,

Bill/Imp, 68's