Southern Calif Imperial Meet

For those that had questions regarding the upcoming Imperial Meet in
Thousand Oaks, California, visit the Southern California Imperial Owners
website at: http://www.socalimperials.com
>From the  website, you may print out the necessary forms if you wish to
enter an Imperial in the show. If you are not interested in entering a car,
circle the date (Apr 29 thru May 2) anyway. We welcome all Imperial
enthusiasts. You will see some 40 wonderful Imperials and get a chance to
visit with fellow aficionados. The actual Imperial show and judging takes
place on Saturday, May 1 at the Thousand Oaks Inn, 75 W. Thousand Oaks Blvd,
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360.  Come over and say hello. We hope to see you there.