Southern Calif Imperial Meet -- carpool/convoy

Southern Calif Imperial Meet -- carpool/convoy

Hello, fellow Imperial enthusiasts --

I'd like to convoy with anyone driving down from the San Francisco Bay Area.  Please reply to me off the list at david.whitney@xxxxxxxxx  We're taking my '91 daily driver.  I also have seats available if we can coordinate our departure and return times.  I didn't book a room because I still haven't decided which day I'm leaving.  I'm definitely headed back north on Saturday, probably late in the p.m.

-- David