Anniston meet

Christopher,

The Spring '04 meet in Anniston was outstanding!  The weather could not have
been nicer with the highs on Sat. and Sun around 79/80/81.  The sky was
almost cloudless and a nice breeze blew to keep things feeling cooler than
they were.  Although the turnout was not as large as the two previous meets
we've attended, there was still a fair amount of folks there.  And as usual,
the cars that were brought to the meet were busy being driven beginning
Friday afternoon.  I have spoken to others who attend regularly and most say
they have never seen anything quite like the Anniston meet regarding owners
allowing others to drive their cars.  I certainly have not and friends who
belong to other online car clubs say that is not anything they have ever
seen either!  The weekend is a real shot in the arm for me as I unwind and
relax like I never have time to do at home.  Great food, drink and fun all
weekend!  Wish you could have attended!  Maybe in the fall you can make it.
The dates for the fall meet are Sept. 17, 18 and 19, '04.  Some guys fly in
from other cities not within driving distance and someone picks them up at
the airport (B'ham or Chattanooga) and they get to the meet that way.

Oh yeh, groups of us 'carpooled' out to the Anniston Chrysler dealership to
check out the new 300C.  We were swarming around that car like flies on...
(er, well you know what I mean)!  At least three different groups drove out
there from the hotel at different times in the vintage Imperials so we kept
things buzzing among the sales staff, I am sure!

Greg McDonnell
Russell Coker
Mobile, AL
'65 Crown convertible (might make his debut at the fall meet (fingers
crossed)!