NYC PARADE CAR to be out and about 5/16

This just came into the club website!
Here's your chance to see one of the rarest of all Imperials in action!

Thanks to Peter (who works for the city of NY) for the heads-up.
Hopefully the driver of the car won't get startled if it gets swarmed by groupies.

-Kenyon

Peter Schenkman wrote:

If anyone is in the NYC area May 16, 2004, we will be taking out the Phaeton for the Norwegian Day Parade in Bay Ridge Brooklyn.  I believe it will be on local cable channel 74-NYC-TV.