Classic car insurance companies

We just bought insurance from Grundy. Before we bought it we explained to them that we would be driving our '56 over 10,000 miles a year on long vacation trips to the Pacific Northwest and to the Northeast, including Quebec, Canada. Actually the main reason we have the car is to make trips like these with our Grandchildren. We thought it would be fun for all of us to drive the '56 (especially me). We spelled all of this out on their application. We, of course, pledged not to use the car as a daily driver or backup car.

They asked for photographs of the car which we emailed to them. The policy arrived this week and the cost was a little more than $100.

Now, what happens if we should ever have to make a claim is an open question. We've never had a claim on our other old car so we have no experience.
Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"