Classic car insurance companies

What a deal,
My insurance is $243 per year and I have to keep it
garaged at night.  I have had classics for years now
and have never made a claim.  When I insured my 58
f--d street rod they went over the car with a fine
tooth comb.  I had to have an appraisal as to the
value because of the changes made to the car.  Your
deal is cheap.
RC Billlings Montanaaaaaaa

 --- GKitterma@xxxxxxx wrote: > We just bought
insurance from Grundy. Before we
> bought it we explained to
> them that we would be driving our '56 over 10,000
> miles a year on long vacation
> trips to the Pacific Northwest and to the Northeast,
> including Quebec, Canada.
> Actually the main reason we have the car is to make
> trips like these with our
> Grandchildren. We thought it would be fun for all of
> us to drive the '56
> (especially me). We spelled all of this out on their
> application. We, of course,
> pledged not to use the car as a daily driver or
> backup car.
>
> They asked for photographs of the car which we
> emailed to them. The policy
> arrived this week and the cost was a little more
> than $100.
>
> Now, what happens if we should ever have to make a
> claim is an open question.
> We've never had a claim on our other old car so we
> have no experience.
> Gary Kitterman
> '56 C-73 "Babe"

=====