RE:, William R. Benson (1938) parts needed?

Congratulations on having a great car that has been in your family since it was new.  What specific parts do you need? Our group has many resources, but also as the car gets older the more scarce parts become.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 12:47 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, William R. Benson (1938)

New Subscriber(s): WILLIAM R. BENSON (WILLIE)
Email Address is: papabear4953@xxxxxxx
Member Location: NORTHFIELD , MINNESOTA

Car(s) owned: 1938 CHRYSLER SEDAN IMPERIAL

Self-Introduction: IT WAS MY GRANDFATHERS CAR AND I WOULD LIKE TO RESTORE IT TO ITS ORGINAL CONDITION . I HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS BUT HAVE'NT HAD ANY TIME TO WORK ON IT. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET STARTED ON IT IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEAS OR CONNECTIONS WHERE TO GET SOME PARTS.