Please WELCOME A New Member, William R. Benson (1938)

Please WELCOME A New Member, William R. Benson (1938)

New Subscriber(s): WILLIAM R. BENSON (WILLIE)
Email Address is: papabear4953@xxxxxxx
Member Location: NORTHFIELD , MINNESOTA

Car(s) owned: 1938 CHRYSLER SEDAN IMPERIAL

Self-Introduction: IT WAS MY GRANDFATHERS CAR AND I WOULD LIKE TO RESTORE IT TO ITS ORGINAL CONDITION . I HAVE HAD IT FOR ABOUT FOUR YEARS BUT HAVE'NT HAD ANY TIME TO WORK ON IT. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET STARTED ON IT IF ANYBODY HAS ANY IDEAS OR CONNECTIONS WHERE TO GET SOME PARTS.