Jones
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 8:31 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '67 Chrysler Imperial idle arm

I just wanted to say thank you to the club.  I recently had a lot of
work
done on my Imperial and was just about to complete the final stage in
the
repairs (a front end alignment) only to learn it couldn't be done
because I
desperately needed a new idle arm.  The old one was in such bad
condition
the mechanic was surprised it hadn't fallen off yet.  Yikes!!

Anyway, when we called to find a '67, lo and behold, none could be
found,
although we could have had the old one rebuilt for $250 and have to wait

three weeks.  I went to the club site and did some checking and found
that
someone had put a '68 on his '67 and it has worked well for 4 years.  We

were able to locate a '68 out of Portland at a third of the cost and
have it
shipped within 3 days.  I never would have thought about something like
that
if it hadbn't been for the club.  Thanks so much.

Peggy Sue Jones
proud owner of '67 Chrysler Imperial and glad to be back on the road
again

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with
MSN
Premium!
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/mlb&pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200439ave/
direct/01/