'05 300 C...the new one

Although I haven't test-driven the '05 300C, my beliefs are with D^2 re:Motown's history of relating new VS old to spark sales. Detroit is an old hand at this, and the American public keep falling for it time & again.

Personally, I don't feel that the '05s design has the style, spirit or elegance of the true "letter series". My girlfriend & I were looking over a red '61 300G last November. The car was as close to showroom as I've ever seen, and just plain stunning!. Comparing the asking prices, I'll hang on until the "right one" is available.(a C300, 1955...in yellow). The acquisition will be much sweeter and the drive more rewarding.

Carl Falletta

Proud 3rd owner, 1967 Crown Coupe that always turns heads.

Watch LIVE baseball games on your computer with MLB.TV, included with MSN Premium!