'05 300 C...the new one

Please remember this is the IMPERIAL mailing list.  If you want to talk about
other cars we have the saloon that you are welcome to join and talk about all
the other cars that you would like to talk about.  Every time we have a thread
that goes off track we loose members from the club due to hurt feelings or
overwhelming numbers of e-mails.

               Steve B.
               Volunteer Webmonster asking for this thread to die.