59 antenna mast

Hi All,
          I am still looking for an antenna mast for my 59 Imperial. The motor works fine, I just need a good mast, since mine was deliberately broken in half by a disgruntled karaoke singer, many years ago (long story). Please, let me know if any of you have one you would sell. Thanks,

Marty Trendler
Red Bluff, Ca.