Which Imperial to keep?

We were recently asked which of two Imperials a person should keep if he was
faced with a shortage of garage space due to the acquisition of a Buick.
All the vehicles come from the same year, I think.  I gave a flippant answer
that the Buick was the one to be disposed of - this is an Imperial list
after all.  This answer, evidently, was not appreciated.  However, I think
any answer to the question will ultimately be subjective but I have
ruminated on this and have come up with some, hopefully useful, objective
questions that a person might use when deciding how to thin the herd.

Which car have you owned the longest?

Why was the second vehicle acquired?

Which one is in the best condition?

Into which vehicle have invested the most money, time and labour?

Which vehicle currently has the highest value?

Which vehicle has the highest potential for increasing in value?

Which one will be the easiest to dispose of?

Which will be the most profitable to dispose of?

Which vehicle can best suit your purposes for an antique vehicle?

Which vehicle has best served these wants and needs to this point?

What is your ownership pattern for antique vehicles?

I have a twelfth question, but this returns the question back to where,
ultimately, it will always return, to the realm of subjective value
judgment:

If both cars were in good condition and the garage was on fire, you have
both sets of keys in your hands and enough time to save only one, which
would you choose?

If the answer to the last question is the Buick, perhaps the correct
decision is to sell both Imperials!

Hugh