Which Imperial to keep?

I agree with Hugh's criteria, but there is one you should be careful with:
Into which vehicle have invested the most money, time and labour? I have
seen plenty of people sink more and more money and time into a vehicle
simply because they already sunk a ton of money and time into the car.  This
never happens to me of course. ;) It really doesn't, but only because I
never sell any of them, so I am stuck with them no matter how much time and
money I've already spent.