Paul / SMS Upholstery

Please forgive me if this posts twice......... my Hotmail acct. was having hiccups.........

Dumb 'ol Hotmail...................

Hello Paul V. and Everyone,
Just wanted to remind you that SMS is moving their warehouse to a location in Canby (southeasterly suburb of Portland) sometime soon, it would be best to call them and make sure you head to the right location........ actually I remember that Doug said that they already had ALL the Chrysler items moved out to Canby, the day that i was in his office.
I don't think that they deal with carpets, but I could be wrong.

www.smsautofabrics.com

ALSO,
I just have one quick comment I'd like to make while I'm here............
When I have had a question or problem for the list, many of you have e-mailed me off the list with helpful and informative solutions.........THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH......... my only gripe is, I like to read every entry on the mailing list, and , I learn SO MUCH  from the many replies that you all offer everyday, but now,  I also know that many replies go straight to the personal e-mail of the person who posts a question, and don't ever show up here on the mailing list.
I guess I just hate to miss a good solution that may not ever make it onto the mailing list.
Since many of us will probably encounter these same problems sometime during our ownership of these cars, it would be nice to have as much info as possible make it to the mailing list so I can store it somewhere in my little pea brain.
Also, with new people joining constantly and people not reading every e-mail everyday..... I think it's GOOD  that  the "s ame old" questions keep popping up....... It re-enforces them in my brain for future reference.......and the new guys get a "live" answer instead of a "memorex" (archive search) answer........
Just some Imperial food for thought.................YUMMMMM !!!
CHEERS
Howlett in Boring