From: Christopher Middlebrook [mailto:delamothe@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 8:05 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: WD-40

Yet another good use of WD 40!  Have all of you noticed that a can of WD 40
mentions all kinds of uses, but nowhere in the can is it mentioned that it
is a lubricant?

I use WD 40 to remove any residue left behind from stickers.  Just spary it
on the sticker, wait about 20 minutes, and it peels of nicely.  A second
application of WD 40 removes any of the sticky residue afterwards.

Chris Middlebrook

 --- On Sun 05/23, =?iso-8859-1?q?roger=20crabtree?= <