REMINDER -- 2004 Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet

REMINDER -- 2004 Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga04/

Even though it's less than a week away, it's still not
too late to make your plans now to attend the 2004
Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet! We had an
excellent meet last year in Chattanooga and we are
looking forward to another fine meet this year. Tons
of
pictures with accompanying text of last year's
Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet in
Chattanooga can be found at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Chattanooga2003/.

Last year's meet was one of the best Imperial &
Chrysler events I've ever been to. And remember --
this meet is open not only to all Imperials, but also
to ALL C-Body Chrysler products! So polish that
chrome, wax that paint, shine those tires, and come to
the Southern Regional Imperial & Chrysler Meet in
Chattanooga, TN, on May 28 - 31, 2004.

Hope to see you there!

Elijah

=====