Imperial Car Clock Thread

While we were discussing Imperial car clocks, the WD-40 posts were on topic. I
don't know quite what happened after that, but they eventually became totally
non-Imperial.

I am with the sys-op on this one. If we wish to continue the clock repair (for
Imperial car clocks) thread, I don't think that anyone would object. It seems
that more than one of us is actually a clock repair person by hobby or trade,
and may have something more to contribute.

There is lots to say about it, like how to remove them from the dash, the
differences between '56 Imperial clocks and virtually all others, and the pros
and cons of converting to quartz. Anyone who is still interested, please post
away.

Paul