Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 7:13 PM
Subject: IML: Big car, ordinary garage

I wonder how many people on this list have made whether or not their
Imperial will fit into the garage a major deciding element in the purchase
of their current dwelling?  My 58 just barely makes it into mine.  I have
just enough room to squeeze behind the car and the door, if the front is
touching the wall.  What I was not caring about as much at the time but
would now, is how close the sides of the car come to the doorway.  Driving
it in and out involves more skill than I probably employ in any other
driving situation.

Hugh

(Size) means everything when you're trying to stuff a 233.6-inch-long NYB
into a 19-foot-4-inch-deep garage!