Big car, ordinary garage

> I wonder how many people on this list have made
> whether or not their
> Imperial will fit into the garage a major deciding
> element in the purchase
> of their current dwelling?  My 58 just barely makes

Having recently changed status from an apartment
dweller to a home owner, I have to say it definitely
played a role in my homebuying decision.  And, my cars
are much happier now that they have a roof over their
bonnets!

When someone asks me about the house, the first thing
I talk about is the garage!

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres