Biggest Imperial. Who Gives A Hoot?

If a thread is running a very long course, it must mean a lot of people on the list are interested in it, and keep contributing. There are no rules which say your post has to help anyone with the maintenance of their Imperials. It just has to be Imperial related! I for one do not care which is the biggest Imperial, but I have been following this thread and find it interesting to hear how other list members handle the size problems of these large cars, and how our beloved cars effect a decision as important as buying a home. If you are tired of the thread there is always the delete button. Different strokes for different folks.

Bill '59 Crown