Ferd Wheels

Brad, I think that keep on hitting with the hummer is your best bet.  Hit as
close to the center as possible, and keep on turning the wheel so that you hit
at a different spot.  If it does not move, may be you could try heating up the
wheel some with a torch, may be the heat will expand the wheel and get it
unstuck with continuous pounding.  Aim the heat in the middle to avoid tire
damage.

I don't think a puller is an option as it may be tough to find a spot to push on
the hub.  Also, grabning the wheel with the puller may be tough too.

D^2