Ferd Wheels

I was trying to take the wheels off my 78 parts car and after I got all the
wheel nuts off, the wheels are still stuck on.  I determined that the PO
must have put Ford wheels on the car.  The bolt pattern is the same but the
centre hub is slightly smaller than it is on the Chrysler wheels.  What I
need to know is how do I get the wheels off this car now?  I tried hitting
the wheel with a sledge from under the car but that didn't budge them.  What
do I try next?