Renewing my call to 90s owners

Michael,

I didn't notice the panels were actually 2 different parts. I'll check it
out more closely tomorrow. It just seems that something was stuck in the
middle, at the bottom of the wood grain panel and at the top of the colored
panel, if they are actually 2 panels. I tried all kind of motions to see if
something would give but they wouldn't bulge. Just the section where I
removed the screws I could pry and bend. That's strange...

-Laurent.
--
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx