81 - 83 Imperials: Useful HSA labelled picture...

81 - 83 Imperials: Useful HSA labelled picture...

Hey people,

I just whipped up a labelled picture of the interior of the HSA assembly, you can see it here: http://www3.telus.net/agentsmith/IMG_0539_labeled.jpg

The reason i'm emailing this out is because a detailed picture like this could be useful if it was posted in the repair section of the 81 - 83 imperials to aid with understanding what components people are talking about (at least for newbies to the imperial's EFI like myself).

Oh, and If I mis-labelled or missed a component, could you please contact me?

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

Joel Smith
Edmonton, Alberta