67 Imperial Heater blower resisitor

Hello,
I am in need of a new resistor for my a/c heater blower motor. I have non atc.
If anyone has an updated part number that would be great. The number on the
part is 2607435. I would imagine that there is an updated part number but maybe
not. Also I am attempting to repair my power window switches and was wondering
ther best way to take them apart and clean them. Thanks.
Jason Beinbrech
67 crown 4 drht