How safe is our Old imp in traffic

When all is said and done, remember that gas is cheaper than blood. I, being a driver that has put about 350,000 miles between 2 Imperials and towing, your driving habits, speed for the conditions, following distance, knowing I have drums, not discs, weigh about twice the new cars out there, and drive it for the love of it, not just getting from point A to point B. And, that we are the scenery by which others look at and smile, sometimes with a thumbs up. Makes it all worthwhile. I drive each of my cars in a different manner for which they were intended. Drive as if you were out there to be seen, not to see what you can see.   Joe Machado